Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Freedom of Typed Words

I laughed when Pakistani Bloggers created a storm of anger when the Pakistani government banned Blogger.com. Oh no! They have no one to write to about their daily activities like going to the Khirachi beach or some café that sells coffee at high prices. Boo hoo. Do I need to remind you people that you live in a country where you rights are stepped on, spat on, and ignored every second of every day? God forbid if the government bans Blogger. Who cares about the poverty and corruption in the country?! Those are causes for people with time on their hands, right? You are to busy posting about your favorite movie.

I then laugh at myself for writing this. As a Pakistani, I can’t think of anything that I’ve done to help this country, but at least I hate coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home